4.10.2010

I had some brand new shoes--they were all red, but they gave me the blues

I (with Grandma's help), turned a strapless maxi dress into a summery 70's romper.  =D
Here's before and after:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(sorry about the bad quality--the lighting was crap.)
Photobucket
I'm very happy with it (although for awhile I had NO idea if was going to work).


And I bleached my jeans the other day--I might need to do it even more, to get them the 
way I want:
Photobucket
And here's a random picture I thought was pretty.
Photobucket
Now I'm off to watch Jamie Oliver's
"food revolution". IT'S AMAZING---look it up on hulu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, great work there with the jumpsuit! looks great! i suck at custimising, or basically anything to do with a sewing machine :///

omg food programmes! you must watch heston's fairy tale thing on channel 4 on tuesday! the charlie and the chocolate factory one was amazing!

jazmine rocks @ jazzabelle's diary said...

the romper looks lovely! what it difficult to change it from a dress?


love, jazzabelle. x