3.07.2010

if you want me

So...having your wisdom teeth out really does suck.  You have to eat just fruit or vanilla flavored food, and you start to crave something savory after about a day of the sweet stuff.  
I accidentally pulled a stitch out of my gum.  **oops**.  
It didn't hurt, but I'm wondering what it'll do to my mouth, and the whole healing thing.
Eek.
Dad asked me to fix the buttons on his sweater--which I did gladly, but I also had to wear the 
wonderful wool sweater for a bit, before giving it back:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I stole the "butterflies on the wall" idea from Anthropologie's March 2010 magazine.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress:Old Navy
Sweater: Dad's closet
(Sorry,yet again--the photos are blurry.  I have the crappiest camera.)
This was my Mom and Dad's engagement photo--isn't it marvelous?  
Photobucket
I'm addicted to this song right now.  It's just haunting.  Please, listen to it at least 3 times:

Your comments are like the slice of pizza that I can't have, that would make me very happy 
right now. =P

1 comment:

eve-rei said...

Ouch wisdom teeth, mum says I'm going to have to get mine out. I hate dental surgery, they found a growth in my jaw, and were going to perform, but then they decided that the use of my tongue outweighed it. Eat lotsa ice-cream, and cold yogurt, they're so nice and refreshing, actually I might go get some now :)

x