7.23.2010

[creep]

I went to floyd fest yesterday.  I don't see what all the hoopla was about.  just a bunch of shirtless guys, half naked hippies, and EVERYBODY had tattoos--not one of them was the least bit interesting. although, the booths were cool--lots of silver jewelry, handmade, custom made leather boots (*drools*) henna tattoos, yummy food, (I ate part of an alligator burrito--it was YUMMY) and (for the most part)good people watching. I've had my fill of people for now.  I got burned to a  crisp on my shoulders--my face isn't so bad.  and I'll probably be getting even more burned this weekend, since my family and I are going to the lake to swim.  that should be fun. I didn't have my camera with me during the day yesterday, so I only have night pictures. (and I quite like how they turned out.  aren't the tents pretty?) 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

yes! of course you can use my photo, just be sure to give me credit :)