5.13.2010



This is from last night.  I loved the lighting, but I still think the best camera is your eye.
No camera can ever catch the EXACT look I want, most of the time.  
Photobucket
Today was a good day.  I did my school this morning.  Then I made this for a friend's baby she just had:

Photobucket
And I normally eat VERY healthy, but my sister made a lunch today that just screamed 
"EAT ME, I TASTE LIKE SUMMER." So I gave in, and ate deep fried shrimp with dipping 
sauce, and an italian soda. (peach flavored no less.) OH MY GOSH. So yummy.
More collages:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I made this tiara the other day. If there's anyone who wants me to make you one
(for a price), please say so in the comments, and I'll figure out the details with you.
Photobucket
Photobucket


And here's my "Poem Thursday" poem:


"Ooey Gooey was a worm,
A mighty worm was he.
He stepped upon the railroad tracks, the train he did not see.
OOOEEYY GOOOEEEYY"


--Author Unknown

4 comments:

Alice said...

I love your collages, very very inspiring :)

Myra Frances said...

I love all your stuff! It's just... so amazing that I don't know what to say about it... it's breathtaking...

Hannah Brooke said...

thanks Myra dear. <3

Hannah Brooke said...

ANd thank Alice!! I like your new ones...with the cards and tea cups-I might have to steal the deck of cards idea.