5.18.2010

And the rain rain rain came down down down

I love how I can still sing ALL of a Pooh Bear episode.
It's been foggy and rainy.  Perfect sleep weather.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Random empty room
Photobucket
And my little (well, maybe not so little anymore) 5 year old sister is getting into fashion.
Instead of putting on a raggedy t-shirt and sweatpants, she now is dressing herself in 
dresses, sweaters, button up shirts, and tights. Complete with boots. I love it.


I woke up the other day to find this on my bedside table:
Photobucket
(it was from my dad.)


Another collage: (my nod to Alice in wonderland.)
Photobucket


I watched the Chanel movie today. I found it slightly boring--but the costumes were
beautiful, and I loved her hair. I just happened to be wearing this:
Photobucket

No comments: