7.25.2010

this post should be called "my friends kid Samuel"

I love this kid.  he's so cute.  especially when he has ice cream on his face. we had a party today at our house.  it was for my brothers graduation, and my sister's 6th birthday.  I enjoyed Samuel so much, I almost forgot the occasion of the party.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(my favorite:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chuck Taylor's and a diaper. doesn't get much better than that.
Photobucket
(Cora, Samuel, and the birthday girl, Heidi.)
Photobucket
My sisters new skirt (I'm quite jealous.)
Photobucket
Photobucket


Your comments are like the smile of a toddler covered in ice cream.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

that baby is simply adorable!!!

eve-rei said...

Oh my he is just the cutest thing ever! I remember when my brother was that little, half his meal would go all over his face and clothes, and the other half would go on the rest of us! He would eat chocolate powder and make it look like he had some serious facial hair, he still does it now, but it does quite have the same effect.
And such lovely photos! I'm quite jealous of that skirt too!

xxx