6.06.2010

And so it ends

I was at camp this  past week.  It was quite lovely, and I made many new friends.  I promised myself I would cry when we all had to say good bye, but, well--so much for that promise.  I balled my head off.  
The food there was bad, (you could literally slap the pancakes on the table and they would not brake.)  the acoustics in the shower AMAZING--I enjoyed them very much.  I was up 18 hours 
every day, and would get 6 hours of sleep each night.  And for most of those hours, I was listening to awesome lectures.  (I'm not being sarcastic.) But it was all worth it.  I'd say I'm having withdrawals.   I look forward to next year. 


I went and played pool with a few friends--for the first time.  Then I bought a giant bottle of bubbles, and I'd say I'd be SUPER happy right now, if I didn't miss my friends so much.  


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

vienna said...

WOOHHOOO

but the post-bwsc depression sux

Elizabeth said...

Loved the pictures and happy that you had a super time:] Hang on to all you learned and study what you learned for a deeper understanding!