3.19.2010

happy day

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[images by Audrey]


16 doesn't feel any different than 15. Or 14. Alice in wonderland was amazing. There was 
only one cheesy part--but the rest was beautiful. I've had a very lovely birthday so far.  
Tonight I will open my presents ( I can't wait to see what they are), and I think I'm going to 
help repaint the bathroom. Tomorrow is a music recital which I am in--I hate playing on 
front of people, and this is one of the times I could move to Ireland.


I'll post some pictures of my presents sometime this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I turned 16 on Weds! Good old St Patricks day, and I agree, it doesn't feel any different although I can't wait until I can buy a lottery ticket!

Also watching Alice in Wonderland at the imax in a few weeks and I really can't wait!