3.02.2010

CHARMING [enchanting, delighting, pleasing in the highest degree, using charms]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today is a good day.  
I slept in.
I ate honey oat toast with raspberry cream cheese for breakfast.
I'm drinking a cup of  (peach) tea, and snuck some coffee ice cream.
I have quartet practice later.
I'm possibly going to help a friend move into her & her boyfriend's apartment.
I'm going to go to the second hand store, to look for tea cups for my friend and I.
And it's snowing again.  Which I hate, but it's pretty, and I'm inspired to play my violin.


I'm getting my Wisdom teeth out on Thursday.  Woot.  Have any good music/movie suggestions?


"Your comments are like the honey in my tea that makes it taste sweet."


And blogger's all screwy today.  It won't do the spacing I want, and it won't flip the last picture the way I want it.  Hmph.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

ah. i love the first picture and the dandelion. he certainly is a cheerful fellow.