2.12.2010

[Whimsical]

Whimsical--full of whims, freakish, having odd fancies, capricious. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There's something so whimsical about a circus, or fair.   The colors are captivating, 
the food junky but devine,  & just enjoying simple things like a corn dog, or a ferris wheel ride are what make life better.  
When I lived in CA, we would go to the local Del Mar fair in San Diego.  My favorite part was always the pig races (te-he), the dip'n'dots (yum), and the pony rides.  Although, I've always hated clowns.    
Photobucket
Photobucket
I tried something new yesterday: Shorts and tights. I rather like how it turned out.
Sweater: Hand-me-down
Shorts: Gap
Tights: Target
Boots: A gift to me
Necklace: Random charms put on a chain by me.

No comments: